Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Time is Here

When I heard that Christmas is only 11 days away, I couldn't believe it! Ahh, it's almost here! Just a few more gifts to wrap, and my Christmas tasks will be complete. I love wrapping gifts. This year I went with a red and white theme under my tree. Do you color coordinate your gifts under the tree?

via From the Right Bank

Pretty sure every girl would love to have that many little blue boxes under her tree.
via The Glamourai

I'm a sucker for reindeer this year. Pair the colorful gift wrap under a jewel tone tree or the red and white one under a more traditional tree. This year, I've been using monogram labels for gift tags and absolutely loving it. It also helps cut down on the confusion now that there's more moms, dads, and grandparents in my world.
Purchase at Kate's Paperie and Luxe Paperie. Download at Martha Stewart Weddings.





1 comment :

  1. Hahah, wow, I'll take the tree with all the Tiffany's boxes underneath any day!

    ReplyDelete